Wednesday 6 May 2009

Bits and Bobs

I was browsing the internet today and i came across something that sparked childhood memories. Oh Penny! was a toy much like polly pocket but bigger, she had moveable arms and legs and blonde pigtails. (I believe in the U.S she was called Oh Jenny!)
I remember my older cousin having the Three Gables family home and the Tree House and I had the market day set with the Flower Lady and the Grocer......well look what I found on eBay!

Photobucket

Photobucket
(photographs are from eBay and google images)

I hadn't seen these for years, and Im pretty sure all the pieces of my set are lost or broken. I have a sneaking suspision that my cousin's lot might be at my Grandma's house though! Next time I am home I shall try find it all!

Photobucket

I don't know about you, but I find it weird when I think that other people have the same things as me, I know its going to happen with lots of things but it still. It amazes me to think that another little girl had the exact same Oh Penny! grocery cart....

Completely off topic, I'm going out tonight for a friends birthday. The theme (as with students there is always a theme for each birthday) is the 80s! whoop, so I'm going as Madonna (as she dresses in the film Desperatley Seeking Susan)

photographs will be posted!
bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment