Friday 22 July 2011

More cooking

I tried one of the philadelphia recipies I had seen on an advert this week.

It was basically pasta with the philly cheese and chives sauce and grilled veg.

Its perfect for when you want someting quick to make and easy. I used tesco frozen meditterean vegetables (peppers, aubergine, courgette and the like) put that in the oven and boiled the pasta. When done I mixed the pasta and veg in a bowl and added half a tub of philly and a splash of milk. I then seasoned with pepper. It was yum!

I was so hungry I forgot to take a photograph so here is the one from the website (i used different veg)Photobucket

I also made a delicious curry this week. Its my basic recipe that I tweek depending what I have in the house!

This one was chicken marinated in spice mix of:
curry powder
garam masala
black pepper
chilli powder
garlic powder

I then chopped and fried one red onion and a green pepper, when brown I added the chicken.

When the chicken is cooked through I added a tin of chopped tomatoes, table spoon tomato puree and a vegetable stock cube.

I let it simmer while he rice boiled and then added more of the spices used to marinate chicken until it was to my taste!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment