Friday 22 July 2011

Painting the Roses red

I went to the park yesterday (its just by my house). Roath park is typically victorian. It has a rose garden, boating lake with lighthouse, botanical gardens etc.

I love the rose garden it makes me feel like Alice in Wonderland in the Queen of Heart's garden, because the weather was nice I had a stroll over with my camera and took some pictures.

Its hard to take a bad photo of a flower really since they are so beautiful and intricate but still it was what I needed to ease myself back into photography. I literally havent picked up my proper camera since I graduated a year ago!

Photobucket

Also take a look at this lilac coloured roase, I literally couldnt believe how beautiful it was and it smelt so lovely too! (slightly blurred photo it got windy!!couldnt tell until i got home)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment