Saturday 7 January 2012

Barry Island

Today me and Ben had a day off together wahoo! We went to Barry Island and we even had a bit of sunshine.

Mini golf, Ben won but we are both pretty bad at it
Photobucket
The golf clubs look tiny when ben uses them haha
Photobucket
The sea!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Chips yum yum!
Photobucket

and we won these little delights at the amusement arcade im dead pleased, friends for terrance and shelby.
Photobucket
All the pictures are of ben haha! what a poser <3

I also got these through the post today! Im really into my comfys at the moment changing into pjs as soon as im out of work! I saw these in the Joe Browns catalogue a while back and I loved the pattern and colours, when I saw they had been reduced I had to get them.
Photobucket

hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aww this looks like so much fun! I haven't played mini golf since I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love mini golf - so so fun x

    ReplyDelete