Sunday 22 January 2012

The Hair

Like everyone I am obsessed with Zooey Deschanel her cuteness, her style, HER HAIR.

Im going to get my fringe cut in again this week. I always grow it out becuase I don't normally have time to revisit the hair dresser (my hair grows incredibly fast).

I am considering dying it darker as well but Im still hankering for dip dyed ends.

Anyway I watched the latest episode of New girl yesterday it is the funniest ep so far I think so hopefully it will continue to get better.

I then had a craving for more of her sweet hairstyles and clothes so I watched Yes Man and 500 days of Summer, lazy day I know.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
then we went to a friends house for games night which included a very competative game of beer pong yay!


Good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment